Sterndrive Replacement has a selection of Upper & Lower Unit SEI-106 (Mercruiser outdrive alpha one generation 1 Complete 1.94 Ratio) at the lowest prices you will ever find on the U.S. market. Sterndrive Replacement is the number one reference across the country for marine products.
Also, you can benefit from our 3 year warranty with your purchase, and we are committed to send your package within one business week.
- Replaces 1.94 Ratio alpha one generation 1.
- Replaces most Mercruiser Outdrives from 120-260 HP 1967-1990.
- Old Style will fit most 120 and 140 HP from 1967 to 1969 that have Tilt and Trim.
- You must have trim and tilt to be able to use our replacement drive.
- To determine if you have a counter rotation unit on your twin engine boat, it is easiest to look at the propellers. If your propellers are identical orientation, they are both standard rotation. If the propeller blades are opposite, then the port side should be counter rotation.
- If your unit has a short yoke on the upper driveshaft, we refer to this has a “Old Style”. This applies to all inline 4-cylinders and inline 6-cylinders engines, up to and including 1982.
- Unit must have trim and tilt for replacement to work. If it has two trim hoses going to each cylinder, it has trim and tilt.
- Unit has an eyelet on top cover; replacement cover utilizes the new style flat top.
- Unit has a round cavitation plate on lower unit; replacement unit utilizes the newer style shift.
- Unit may have an o-ring and/or a preloaded pin on lower unit driveshaft. The replacement will be square.
- Gear ratio must be confirmed. To be safe, it is best to remove the top cover and count the teeth on the upper gears.
- 1.94 Ratio will 20/24 Teeth.
This is a replacement for Mercruiser sterndrives alpha one generation I.
Comes with a 9-9/16 new style input yoke or a 8 1/8 for Old Style.
Install Kit or Anode Kit not included.
No warranty coverage over 300 HP.